星期二, 2月 01, 2005

It was a horrible Monday.

Hate to be the executioner. Why do I have to be the one?

Decisions. Decisions. Decisions.

Then I discovered that the beastly thing called Jealousy has made an uninvited stay. Doh, maybe it has stayed dormant all this while. Maybe I am a klutz, didnt know till it seized me.


On a brighter note, I think I'm hooked on Desperate Housewives and then, this funny cartoon called Stripperella. Very amused by this cartoon, hadn’t had this feeling for eons.

I have to say this again, feel so good to be home. Able to go out at 1 am to have supper is such a luxury that I missed while on "exile". And, of course, there are people whom I missed badly while away. However, they may or may not know since I didnt tell them. Kekeke.

Oh well, back to work...