星期四, 4月 21, 2005

The past 40 odd days has been quite a circus.

People around me were busy trying to match-make me, counsel me, analyse me and hoot me. In short, I have a lot of extra-curricular activities all of a sudden and intoxicated for most of the time (mind you, I drank but not drunk). Even Almighty thinks He shouldnt be left out of the fun. Umm, that's my presumption since I have been having some "encounters" with some interesting characters.

Well, not that I am complaining since I know most of them meant well. Everyone had fun. I had a lot of fun too. However, the burden of knowing something that I should be blissfully ignorant about, isnt so heartening. In fact, it is stressful. Not going to dwell on it here since talking about it probably give me a headache.

On to a separate issue that has been bugging me since February.

I know it’s probably not my place to poke my nose but I just couldn’t help worrying when I get those negative vibes from charming-lovable one.

Yours truly has been such a wanker! All she could do was muster a meek “Are u ok or not?” when she had a cordial conversation with charming-lovable one over msnmsger. What the hell was I thinking??!! 輪都輪不到我啦。傻子。

Anyway, there’s probably nothing I could have done, charming-lovable one would just shoo and shut me out. I’d better not try anything funny lest charming-lovable one decided that I am pesky and loathsome. Yuh, though I’m concerned, I’m also worried that being over-zealous things will backfire. 物極必反。Hahahaha.