星期一, 4月 04, 2005

You fiend!

Like a thief in your ways,
you do your deeds so skillfully that
nobody realizes what has been done
So practised is your technique
that you no longer realize yourself
what it is you are doing

Why? Why must things be this way?
You raid my sleep, when you have no need for my peace.

You steal my heart
when you certainly don't want my love

Yet through it all
so casual are you,
that nobody dares point a finger
to the doer of these deeds

What have you given me in return
that despite all that you have stolen
I do not feel empty?

Oh, the disarray. Such disorder you have brought to my mind
Yet amidst the chaos and the fear,
still hides this confused bliss you have left me.

I know not how long this wonderous feeling will leave
And how I dread the day where it will dissipate.
But for the time that it is mine,
I very deeply thank you


Though it had been a short time, I know it was unconditional love on my part. Am apologetic that the happiness was short-lived.


On another note, would like to thank Em. The dvd has arrived. Mm goi sai!!!!