極無聊﹐所以翻譯了<花見>的詞。多多指教。
All sat down?
All sat comfortably?
All sit tight?
All grabbed a good seat?
Long buried underground without light
Stretch the waist a little
Feel it?
Sense it?
Affects you?
Could you feel it under your feet
The quaking earth splits and release rosy clouds of smoke
Actually I've really maneuvered this scene for ages and waited long enough
I know I will wait for the blossom
So long as I wait for the blossom to come
The crown will soon be mine
Every night in my dreams, I finally see it slowly placed on my head
Yet I'm hibernating underground and stuffed for eons
Even if the blossom comes only once, it still gives me reason to wait
A luxurious glow needs wind and snow to complement
If previous springs and autumns give me nourishment
Let me flaunt it for tonight
A rare flower is about to be born which everyone admires
Is the weather better?
Has the wind change direction?
Is it snowing less?
Don’t think there’s any changes
Gardens crumble but my genes could evolve
Plant a lifetime of flowers
Blossom for a night
Enjoy it for the second
Still it should count as a good ending
Fearlessly mark the moment of brilliance in history forever
Finally, how and so fast we say finally
Hereafter seasons of branches and leaves would still be forgotten
The universe is tattered and torn
I will create a new universe
The snow is so thick
Don’t go, the season of bloom is coming
All sat down?
All sat comfortably?
All sit tight?
All grabbed a good seat?
Soon the colossus erupts, please shriek for a moment
See it?
See it clearly?
See it unmistakably?
Flower and flutter engulf the land
Fearlessly mark the moment of brilliance in history forever
歌詞
星期四, 3月 02, 2006
於 18:22



0留言:
有啲嘢想同你講呀