星期六, 4月 22, 2006

Ich muß verrückt sein. Nien. wir muß verrückt sein!!!

We realised that we left out Salzburg in our haste. So we detoured and took a train back to Austria(Salzburg). I have to praise the Europeans for coming up with the luggage office. (Erm...it's the Europeans, Right?)Otherwise, we have to lug everything back with us. Hahaha. Silly goons, we are.

Anyway, we had a day trip in Salzburg...












Night falls, we were back in Munich(Germany).


Glockenspeil at night.

Fastforward to next day at Legoland(this is what we came for. :-P)



Snapshots of Munich...



Leaving Munich to Frankfurt(to catch a homeward bound flight) via train later in the evening...



And, I'll reach Changi International Airport at 0635hrs on 24th April. That's Monday(Singapore Time), just enough time to bathe, have breakfast and turn up for work. Hahaha. You might have wondered why I'm updating now, 'cos I wont get round to doing it if I'm back in Singapore. The interest to post just fizzles out by then. Hehehe.