星期四, 5月 03, 2007

Since there's not much to do today, I shall have a heart and respond to a tag-slap by a fellow dweller in the realm of the Meanie Zoo. Hahahahahaha.

Ninja!

Rules of the game:

1. Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tagbacks!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. I become left-handed when I play tennis.

2. I avoid the intake of pepper.

3. I killed my neighbour's fighting fish when I was five.

4. In secondary school, I broke the heart of a female schoolmate.

5. My principals in primary and secondary school love to have coffee breaks with me.

6. I do not eat sausages.

7. When i was six, I got spanked by dad after visiting the local zoo.

8. I adopted 8 children.

9. I eat chapa chups daily.

10. I do not like to follow rules. If possible, I break them. So I'm not going to tag anyone else. Bada dee Bada da Ba da deedee Bada da... THE END.